This promotional competition is organised by String Communication cc (South Africa), 5 Spin Street, Cape Town.
By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
• To enter the competition, you must sign up for the CityLife weekly e-newsletter of events on CityLife website, www.citylife.capetown by providing a valid email address.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition starts on 25 October 2016 and ends on 11 November 2016.
• String Communication reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
• String Communication will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
• If the organisers of the competition are unable to reach the potential prize winner via social media channels, the winner will be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions.
• The competition closes on 11 November 2016. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winners will be announced via CityLife social media channels, Twitter and Facebook. Follow us to make sure you don’t miss out.
• The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.